CCI4TOURISM - Creative and Cultural Industries For sustainable Tourism
IINTERREG Adriatic-Ionian ADRION Programme
from 01.02.2020 to 31.07.2022
Cultural Heritage | Tourism
Project title: Strengthen entrepreneurial skills of cultural and creative industries for the valorization of cultural heritage and the development of sustainable tourism models in the Adriatic-Ionian regions.
CCI4TOURISM supports Cultural and Creative industries (CCIs) as key players for the implementation of cultural tourism-related policies and for improving tourism offering.
CCI4TOURISM will boost entrepreneurship within CCIs by increasing knowledge, skills and competences of operators, set up a network of Creative Hubs with the aim of improving heritage’s valorisation and digital technologies.
The PARTNERSHIP consists of nine partners from six countries:
- Tecnopolis Science and Technology Park (Lead partner), Italy
- Zadar County Rural Development Agency, Croatia
- Friuli Innovazione, Research and Technology Transfer Centre, Italy
- Business and Cultural Development Centre , Greece
- RDA Green Karst Ltd., Slovenia
- Development Agency Sora, Slovenia
- European Affairs Fund of AP Vojvodina, Serbia
- City Development Agency Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- IRI CENTAR d.o.o., Croatia